- Set directly on a sandy white beach on the south coast of Sardinia.
- Spacious swimming pool surrounded by leafy palm trees.
- Just ten minutes' drive to the town of Villasimius.
- Sea views out to the blue waters of the Mediterranean throughout the hotel.
When do you want to travel?
Select 1 or more
What type of trip?
Select any categories
Find a trip idea to match your requirements
The suggestions below give just a few examples of what your journey could entail. Take them as inspiration, as our specialists will shape a trip around your interests, budget, and preferences.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Both beginners and experienced golfers will enjoy the Victoria Golf Course.
- Only ten minutes away from the Purobeach Vilamoura, for laid back relaxation.
- The Emo wine boutique allows guests to learn more about Portuguese wines with a top sommelier.
- Join the Spice spoons cookery course for a journey into Portuguese cuisine.
- Access to a private white sand beach on a quiet stretch of the Costa Smeralda.
- A variety of spacious villa options with private pools perfect for families.
- Refreshing salt water swimming pool with sea views.
- Wide range of activities including tennis, water sports, fitness and more.
- Dine at a beach-front barbecue restaurant under a shady pergola overlooking the sea.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotel's personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
Explore the ancient medina of Marrakesh with a private guide, visiting historic palaces and peaceful gardens.
Watch street performers and sample Moroccan street food in Djemaa el Fna square.
Try your hand at bartering in the souq and watch craftsmen at work.
Go trekking with a private guide in the High Atlas Mountains and visit a Berber village.
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
Sample the hustle and bustle of the souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a privately guided trek.
Enjoy a private cookery lesson — learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan meal.
Visit the Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
Relax and spend time with family or friends in your own private Riad.
- Nested under umbrella pines in 17 acres of estate, this hotel feels at one with nature.
- Bio-pool suites each have private deck access into the biological pool.
- Organic garden provides over 300 varieties of produce to the exclusive, outdoor Circle restaurant.
- The hotel is built from sustainable natural materials with a sensitivity to the local environment.
- Comporta has 60 km of white sand beaches within close proximity to the hotel.
- The resort is set in 53 acres of manicured gardens overlooking a wide sandy beach.
- The Ocean restaurant, serving signature dishes, has two Michelin stars.
- 10 restaurants and 9 bars offer plenty of variety for each night.
- Dedicated Spa by Sisely Paris, offering massage, hammam and sauna.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
- Traditional Catalan cuisine cooked by top chef Lluís Ferrés, served at the open-air Terrace restaurant.
- Large outdoor pool and terrace affords marvellous views across Aiguablava bay.
- Several rooms have direct access onto the beach.
- Small family-run hotel atmosphere with renowned hospitality and a personal touch.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
- Eight different pools offer a variety of vistas, thermal waters and Jacuzzis.
- La Veranda Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean flavours and tables overlooking the ocean.
- The hotel offers full day boat tours to nearby islands such as Capri and Ischia.
- The resort stands 108 metres above sea level with gorgeous views over the Bay of Naples.
- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- Historical 15th century watch tower restored to a serene modern hotel.
- A huge outdoor salt water pool is the main feature at Masseria San Domenico.
- The spa offers thalassotherapy, to unlock the health benefits of seawater.
- The hotel offers an extensive programme of sporting activities from aqua gym to cycling and yoga.
- The historical restaurant building dates back to the 18th century and serves freshly caught fish.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids' club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2 km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive centre for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
- Situated on a historic olive grove with olives still farmed today.
- It has access to two private beach clubs with excellent lounge facilities and restaurants.
- Organic produce grown on site is served in all of the hotel's four restaurants.
- The property offers tours to local villages of Ostuni and Locorotondo in vintage cars.
- The hotel's sommelier, Paolo, will take guests through the range of Italian wines in a private tasting.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Immersed in 60 acres of lush tropical forest, The Montpelier provides complete seclusion.
- Experience a private candlelit dinner in a 300-year-old sugar mill.
- Explore the island of Nevis by bike or on foot, and discover the ruins of sugar works.
- Access to the private Montpelier Beach in a hidden cove.